Food, Food, Food !!!
The way to an employee's happiness is through their stomach?
Maybe not, but it IS a factor most of us consider...
Below is how the Upwardly Me Gang view their food options at work!
Well, not much to add here...93% of the staff can walk or take a short ride to various types of excellent food. Based in the downtown area of Concord, MA may have something to do with this! Concord is not only one of the most historic towns in all of America, (of Concord & Lexington fame...), but it has a vibrant retail and hospitality business.
Of course there is a food critic in every bunch...7% of the staff says the food is not great, but the company has a pantry and lunch area where the staff can store their own food and eat their lunch. its hard to please everyone where food is concerned!
Employees of Aircuity obviously take advantage of this on a daily basis.
No question about it, the Aircuity staff loves their coffee!
A whopping 83% find it Flavorful, Strong, Black, Hot and FREE. No one said it should double as nail polish remover, and the other 17% either bring their own coffee to work or don't drink it at all!
With such a subjective opinion - taste - rarely do we see such a high level of employee agreement. Clearly if coffee is important, you won't find any issues with a future career move to Aircuity!